Thank you for taking the time to register as a Family Policy Institute of Washington Church Liaison.
Next up … Due to the COVID-19 “Stay at Home” protocols, FPIW will not be offering any onsite trainings until the restrictions are lifted. In lieu of meeting onsite, FPIW is going to take the trainings online via Zoom. Please check the Church Liaison Online Training you would like to attend:
• April 14 – 10:30am-Noon
• April 21 – 1:00pm-2:30pm
• April 28 – 7:00pm-8:30pm
Further details and Zoom log-in credentials will be provided upon receiving your training date confirmation, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Meanwhile, please browse this page and visit https://www.fpiw.org/get-invol… to learn more about the role of a Church Liaison. Feel free to email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you again for answering the call to serve as an FPIW Church Liaison. We are looking forward to your participation and partnership in promoting good policy in Washington State.
God bless you!
What is a Church Liaison?
This training is for you if:
- You’re ready to make a meaningful and lasting difference in Washington State.
- You attend a church.
- Your biblical worldview sparks a passion for truth and the culture.
- You want to learn how to equip, inform and edify your church family, biblically.
- You feel compelled to represent the Lord’s love and ways in all things and in every place, whether in your church or the public square.
An FPIW Church Liaison is NOT a political role
More about Church Liaison Trainings:
What you can expect to gain from this training:
- Affirmation and encouragement for ones’ calling and service
- Discipleship in how to serve a s a Church Liaison, according to all that Christ commanded and His biblical standards and protocols for the Church
- Effective tools, information, and strategies to faithfully administer one’s calling as a Church Liaison for the glory of God and for the edification of the Body of Christ
- Connection with other Christians who share the same calling and passion for traditional biblical values and the culture
When does FPIW hold its Church Liaison trainings:
Where does FPIW hold its Church Liaison trainings:
Need more information? Questions?
or call 425.608.0242