Are you called to be an FPIW Church Liaison?
What does an FPIW Church Liaison do?
It only takes 10 minutes a year to change the culture by making a phone call and casting an informed vote.
This is one of the most critical roles in helping to foster public policy in Washington State because a Church Liaison makes it possible for FPIW to reach its most important asset, the individual citizens.
FPIW prepares leaders who are committed to Judeo-Christian truths, by imparting one of the most foundational or “pre-political” truths about our work in the public square: GOD IS THE LAWGIVER. He cares about laws and will call people to care about what He cares about.
FPIW believes those called to serve as a Church Liaisons have a spiritual gift or calling from the Lawgiver, Himself, upon whose divine statues and precepts all nations are established and upheld – Isaiah 33:22, Romans 12, I Corinthians 12. As such, Church Liaisons are discipled to fulfill their calling according to the biblical protocols set forth in God’s word:
For the honor and glory of God.
- Loving God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength.
- Loving your neighbor as yourself.
- For the edification of the Body of Christ.
An FPIW Church Liaison is called by God to foster a culture of Christian stewardship of the national freedoms He has gifted and entrusted to us for His eternal purposes and glory.
What and When does an FPIW Church Liaison Serve?
- Praying and encouraging others to pray for those who are in authority, according to 1 Timothy 2, as well as for the ministry team and public policy work of FPIW.
- Leads a Citizen Response Team of five committed people to respond to calls for citizen action during the Washington State Legislative Session or anytime such a call is deemed necessary.
- Informs others by providing relevant information and awareness about issues and bills of importance to Christians and equipping them to take the appropriate action.
- Equips Christian voters by providing ongoing voter registration opportunities and reminders that coincide with the Washington State Elections Calendar.
- Educates voters by offering objective, non-partisan information about candidates and ballot measures.
What is an FPIW Church Liaison?
A Church Liaison is what FPIW calls its designated church contacts.
What is the FPIW Church Liaison Network?
Is the FPIW Church Liaison Network for You?
- Do you attend a local church?
- Does you share FPIW’s passion for culture, grace, and truth?
- Are you compelled to equip and inform those around you?
If you answered “YES” to these questions, FPIW wants to help you turn your passion into action (1) by following Jesus into the public square (2) as His ambassadors of salt, light and truth in support of good policy in Washington State.