What is an FPIW Church Liaison?
A Church Liaison is what FPIW calls its designated church contacts.
What is the FPIW Church Liaison Network?
Is the FPIW Church Liaison Network for You?
- Do you attend a local church?
- Does you share FPIW’s passion for culture, grace, and truth?
- Are you compelled to equip and inform those around you?
What does an FPIW Church Liaison do?
A Church Liaison helps people know how and when to use their 10 minutes a year.
An FPIW Church Liaison serves as the conduit of information between FPIW (public square) and his or her church family.
An FPIW Church Liaison serves according to the biblical protocols set forth in God’s word:
- For the honor and glory of God.
- Loving God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength.
- Loving your neighbor as yourself.
- For the edification of the Body of Christ.
An FPIW Church Liaison is not a political role.
What and When does an FPIW Church Liaison Serve?
An FPIW Church Liaison fulfills this calling throughout the year by:
- Praying and encouraging others to pray for those who are in authority, according to 1 Timothy 2, as well as for the ministry team and public policy work of FPIW.
During the Legislative Session
- Leads a Citizen Response Team of five committed people to respond to calls for citizen action during the Washington State Legislative Session or anytime such a call is deemed necessary.
- Informs others by providing relevant information and awareness about issues and bills of importance to Christians and equipping them to take the appropriate action.
During the Election Season
- Equips Christian voters by providing ongoing voter registration opportunities and reminders that coincide with the Washington State Elections Calendar.
- Educates voters by offering objective, non-partisan information about candidates and ballot measures.