What is a Church Liaison?
A Church Liaison is what FPIW calls its designated church contact, because they serve as the conduit of information between FPIW (public square) and his or her local church and community. Read more about the role of an FPIW Church Liaison.
The focus of the training is the role and calling of an FPIW Church Liaison.
The objective of the training is to equip FPIW Church Liaisons to be good stewards of the national freedoms God has gifted and entrusted to us for His eternal purposes and glory.
This training is for you if:
- You’re ready to make a meaningful and lasting difference in Washington State.
- You attend a church.
- Your biblical worldview sparks a passion for truth and the culture.
- You want to learn how to equip, inform and edify your church family, biblically.
- You feel compelled to represent the Lord’s love and ways in all things and in every place, whether in your church or the public square.
An FPIW Church Liaison is NOT a political role
This is not a political training.
Rather, the training will foster a culture of ministry and servant leadership that is motivated for the long term by ones’ love for God and neighbor, and not the dictates of a civic calendar or the cares of this world.
More about Church Liaison Trainings:
What you can expect to gain from this training:
- Affirmation and encouragement for ones’ calling and service
- Discipleship in how to serve a s a Church Liaison, according to all that Christ commanded and His biblical standards and protocols for the Church
- Effective tools, information, and strategies to faithfully administer one’s calling as a Church Liaison for the glory of God and for the edification of the Body of Christ
- Connection with other Christians who share the same calling and passion for traditional biblical values and the culture
When does FPIW hold its Church Liaison trainings:
FPIW provides Church Liaison trainings year round at various locations throughout the State of Washington. The training schedule is determined (1) by a perceived need, such as a marked increase in a particular region of the FPIW Citizen Action Network, and/or (2) upon request by a local Church Liaison, pastor, volunteer, or general supporter.
Where does FPIW hold its Church Liaison trainings:
An FPIW Church Liaison Training is typically held at a local church venue, but have also been offered in public places, such as a library, and the like.
Need more information? Questions?
or call 425.608.6893