Email Your Legislator
Use the form below to send an email message about whatever issue you are concerned about, to the your State Lawmakers, Governor and/or Attorney General. Don’t worry if you do not know who your representative are, just fill in your contact* information at the top of the form and it will automatically determine who your lawmakers are, as well as show you their names before sending your message.
*IMPORTANT: A physical address is required; the email form will not recognize a P.O. Box number.
Having Trouble with the Email Widget?
Check see if you missed a step:
- Enter your name, home address (does not work with a PO Box), and email address. DO NOT ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE.
- Select the message recipients
- Enter the subject of your email
- Don’t worry about entering the recipients’ names. That field is automatically populated when you send the message
- Write your email
- Click on the “Send Message” button
If you are still having issues, you can send an email directly to them at
(first name).(last name)@leg.wa.gov. If you do not know who your legislators are, click here to find out!